Who We Are
A significant challenge faced by single-mothers-in-need, and their children, is transportation. Wheels From The Heart gives the gift of a reliable vehicle to single moms with children and helps them drive to a better life. Owning a car is often the first step to financial independence for single mothers and their families. The Wheels from the Heart Foundation works to help make this happen.
2nd Annual Cars & Conversation
Unity in the Community
What To Expect
- Classic car display, food & beverage.
- Car giveaway: Wheels From The Heart will be donating a car to a single mother in need. Last year’s event donated a car to a family from Atlantic High School Football Team & helped the athlete get to practices & games. This year we will donate a car to a family from the Delray Rocks Football Team.
- Indoor / outdoor event with limited space
- Strict social distancing measures observed such as providing hand sanitizer, enforcing masks & checking each person’s temperature at the door.
- Javaro Sims | Delray Beach Chief of Police
- Chris Ceasar | Founder of MenTalk
- Emmanual Dupree Jackson | Founder of EJS Project & organizer of the ‘We Can’t Breathe’ events in Delray Beach
- Ricky Aiken | Founder of Inner City Innovators & the ‘Hope Dealers’ movement in Palm Beach County
"Happy International Women's Day! Last week, we were thrilled to partner with Wheels From the Heart and Harrisburg Academy to help give a free van to a family in need. The recipient, Jessica, is a...
“Thank you so much Wheels from the heart for my new ride. And thank you to family and friends who have supported me and my son. This is a great organization who help single moms who needs...
“Hey Steve, I just wanted to let you know I just got married . I also wanted you to know what a huge difference you made.”
A significant challenge faced by single-mothers-in-need and their children is transportation. Wheels From The Heart addresses this by finding reliable vehicles for hard working single moms and helping them drive to a better life.